7 IMPORTANT TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL WEDDING
1. Plan like crazy during the months prior to your wedding, but on the wedding day, let everything go. It is so easy to get caught up in all the details of your wedding reception, but when the big day arrives, there is very little you can do as events unfold. We make sure that you are on track–our clients have the advantage of having any of their questions answered via text, call, or in person. We make sure to always be there as we are aware of the stress involved in the build-up of a successful wedding. We follow the appropriate protocol to ensure expectations are met.
2. Don’t make your guests wait. We provide our clients with a timeline of the wedding day from the moment they start getting ready through the exit from the reception. We tell everyone that the time prior to the start of dinner is firm.
3. Don’t plan too many events during the reception. Most wedding receptions have traditional events that must take place, the entrance, first dance, parent dance, toasts, cake cutting, and bouquet and garter toss. We also help you organize your wedding program, which means you aren’t left alone in the planning process. In fact, we are always there to assist our clients.
4. Make some music selections and give that information to your band or DJ, but don’t try and program the entire event. A professional entertainer will be able to read the crowd and adjust the music to keep people dancing. We also include a DJ/MC who professionally transitions the stages of the event. He also improves the ambiance. Our party lights and LED dance floor are unique in providing a perfect party setting, which relates to our next tip.
5. Have proper lighting (which we do for you). If you want a great dance party, make sure the lights are dim. Your guests will be more likely to get up and move if the lights are down. Remember, if you are having a videographer, make sure to discuss the lighting with him. If it is too dark in the room, the video quality may suffer.
6. Make sure the temperature in your reception room is comfortable. It shouldn’t be too hot or too cold. Many modern reception facilities have their room temperatures regulated by computers, so if the room is uncomfortable, it takes time to change the temperature. Make sure to discuss the issue with your catering manager or wedding planner prior to the wedding day. If you book with us, you do not have to worry about this because we use state-of-the-art equipment to make sure our guests are in a comfortable environment.
7. Make sure your feet are comfortable. Every bride wants to have stunning shoes on the wedding day. Usually, the most stunning shoes have a three-inch heel and straps or a skinny toe. Plan to have fun dancing!